Any AI-Fi device purchased used will need to be factory reset and removed from the previous owner's account before being configured on your myAI account. Start by contacting the prior owner and ask them to delete any light(s) from their myAI account then perform a factory reset by following the steps below.
- Hold the reset button on your light until the LED indicator begins flashing red (Release once flashing red & allow up to 2 minutes for reset to complete)
- Repeat step 1 for each light purchased used
- Open your device's WiFi setting and connect to a single AI-Fi Light WiFi network.
- Open the myAI app and select the '+" button then "Add AI-Fi Device"
- Follow the steps on screen to configure that device
**If you encounter any errors stating "AI-Fi device being registered to a different account", please email the serial number from each light(s) to email@example.com and request they be removed.**