If you have any AI-Fi Light(s) connected to your home's WiFi network (cloud connection), the AI-Fi light(s) will need to be reset before connecting to a new Wi-Fi network. For example, if you have a new modem/router, internet service provider, or move homes you will need to follow the steps below.
- Sign into myAI using the app on your smartphone/tablet
- Remove all devices from your "Device List" (Swipe to delete)
- Quit the myAI app
- Hold the reset button on your light until the LED indicator begins flashing red (then quickly release)
- Repeat step 4 for each light
- Open the WiFI setting on your device and connect to 1 light's network
**Please note, it will take up to 2 minutes for your lights to start hosting their WiFi network again**