The steps in the screenshot below will show you how to properly calibrate your Axis.
To begin please make sure all of the following settings are enabled on your Phone/Tablet.
- Open the Settings app and Enable Bluetooth (BLE)
- Now select Privacy
- Ensure Location Services are enabled
- While under the Privacy Setting select Bluetooth
- Ensure myAI app is selected (on)
- Go to Settings, enable Bluetooth (BLE)
- Go to Apps, or Apps and Notifications, then find the myAI/Mobius app
- Make sure that Location services are enabled
Once you have ensured the settings above are enabled you can now proceed with the setup steps.
Open the myAI app, and select the "+" and then select "Pump/AI Light". This will begin the setup process.
Select "Create New Tank" and the app will then ask you to name the tank. Select "Next" in the top right corner after entering the name of your aquarium.
Select your Axis from the "Device Search" page. Then select "Next". The app will determine the Axis needs a firmware update. If it does it will automatically install it with the latest firmware. After the update is complete you will now be able to control your Axis.