Using Easy Setup
First, ensure the following settings are enabled on your smartphone or iPad.
- Open your Settings App and Enable Bluetooth (BLE)
- Now select Settings & Privacy
- Make sure Location Services are enabled
- While under the Privacy Setting select Bluetooth
- Make sure myAI app is selected (on)
- Go to Settings and enable Bluetooth (BLE)
- Select connection
- Enable Location Settings and verify myAI is enabled
After verifying the settings above are enabled you can now proceed with the following steps.
1. Open the myAI app
2. Select your tank name
3. After selecting your tank name it will take you to the Dashboard.
4. Select "Enable Schedule", then select "Lighting"
5. After selecting "Lighting" it will take you to the Lighting Page.
6. Select "Easy Setup"
7. Select Sunrise. The Sunrise is when the lights will start to turn on.
8. Select Sunset. Sunset is when the lights will turn off.
9. Ramp Time affects both Sunrise and Sunset.
10. Select the intensity you would like to use for each color channel.
10. Select "Done" to save your settings.
In the example above Sunrise is at 8 AM and the Sunset is at 5 PM with a one-hour ramp time.
This means the light will turn on at 8 AM and reach full intensity by 9 AM. The light will shut down completely by 6 PM. This is because of the 1 hour ramp period.
*Please also be aware that anytime you go back into the easy setup it will revert all settings back to default settings.