To update your AquaIllumination Controller to firmware version V2.68, please follow the steps below using windows based computer.
- Connect the New Controller to a Windows-based PC.
- On the controller, select Menu, then scroll through to 'Firmware Update'
- A Removable Storage device will appear on My Computer. Open this device, and delete the file named firmware.bin
- Go to the following link: http://support.aquaillumination.com/hc/en-us/articles/223615227-New-Controller-Firmware-v2-68
- Right-click on the current firmware file noted at the bottom of the page and SAVE/SAVE AS to your Desktop
- Drag the new file from your desktop into the box. You will see a green bar shortly go across the screen.
- When this is completed, unplug the USB cable from the controller and plug into normal power.
**The video below will demonstrate the firmware update process**