If you have an AI-Fi light with either a solid white or flashing red indicator, please follow the steps below. Keep in mind, these steps are intended for use on Prime HD, Hydra 26HD and Hydra 52HD lights only.
1. Unplug the light from power
2. Hold down the reset button while the light is still disconnected from power
3. Connect the light to power then release the reset button after 3 seconds
4. Allow up to 2 minutes for the light boot up (flashing teal indicates the light is in boot up mode)
5. Take note if the fan begins spinning during the bootup process (fan should run for around 10 seconds)
Should you continue to encounter an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include your light's serial number and attach a copy of your receipt.