This would indicate you have your HD device(s) connected via the cloud and they will need to be added to your new WiFi network. It's very important to remember HD devices are compatible with 2.4 GHZ networks and not 5 GHZ networks. To proceed, follow the steps below:
- Sign into myAI using the app on your smartphone/tablet
- Remove all devices from your "Device List" (Swipe to delete)
- Quit the myAI app
- Hold the reset button on your light until the LED indicator begins flashing red (release button when flashing red)
- Repeat step 4 for each light
- Now that all lights have been reset, you will want to open the WiFI setting on your phone/tablet and connect to 1 light.
- Open the myAI app and proceed with connecting that light to your new WiFi network.
Please note, it will take up to 2 minutes for your lights to start hosting their WiFI network again.