The standard configuration of lenses in the AI Sol module is 50% 70 degree and 50% 40 degree optics with the 70 degree 'wide' lenses in the 4 outside corners of the module.
Some have opted to change the 40 degree lenses in their modules to the 70 degree lenses. The price for doing this is $25 per module(set of 4). You may contact customer service at 515-233-5105 to purchase these lenses.
Steps to change the lenses out:
- Remove the white plastic housing using a small allen wrench.
- Carefully lift the housing from the heatsink watching the power and data ports.
- Remove the 4 middle lenses and replace with the wide lenses.
- CAREFULLY reassemble the plastic housing being sure that all of the 8 lenses are correctly lined up with the LEDs. If they are not lined up correctly, there is a possibility of damaging the LED pucks.
- THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS INVOLVED IN REPLACING THE LENSES AND ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR FROM DOING SO ARE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.